Home | FAQ | List A Lady | Verify Information | Newest Ladies | Search
Ages 18-23 | 24-26 | 27-29 | 30-32 | 33-35 | 36-38 | 39-41 | 42-44 | 45-47 | 48-50 | 51+
Arabella

My interests are eclectic, ranging from adventurous outings to quiet times at home. I love cooking and I live life with an open mind and open heart. I love to laugh and have fun! I’m honest, genuine, loyal and looking to meet someone to talk to with similar qualities and values.

I hope to make a real connection with someone special who accepts my past, supports me on this present journey, and together we can look forward to a bright future. Life is all about new experiences and creating lasting memories. I have so much to offer. So, if you’re curious to find out what that is and I’ve sparked your interest, I’d love to get to know you!

I'm looking for someone with interests similar to mine, but am open to getting to know someone with different interests, because as we all know they say, opposites do attract. So, if I sound like the someone who sparks your interest, write me ;)

Be sure to include your return address on the actual letter, because envelopes are considered contraband. Also feel free to add me on jpay.com for emails. Can't wait to hear from you! XOXO

Arabella Morales T79758
Lowell Annex
11120 N.W. Gainesville
Ocala, Florida 34482

Race: Puerto Rican
Date of Birth: 7-21-1981
Height: 5'2"
Religion: Christian
Education: GED
Earliest Release Date: 6-6-2025
Maximum Release Date: 6-6-2027
Would you like letters from both sexes? Yes
(This does not refer to sexual orientation)  
Can you receive and send Email: Yes, via www.JPay.com
Occupation before prison: Cook
Activities in prison: Reading, working, mentoring other women